Announcing the DeltaMaker 2XT 3D Printer -- a large format 3D printer that is optimized to print objects up to 22 inches tall. With DeltaMaker’s outstanding reliability and compact footprint, the 2XT offers large format printing in a stylish, desktop friendly design.
- Increased build volume in a compact design
- Improved performance for faster on-board slicing
- Additional features such as webcam support for video monitoring and time-lapse video creation
- Includes Simplify3D professional-quality 3D printing software
- Built-in Raspberry Pi quad-core processor
- Webcam support for video monitoring and time-lapse movie creation
- Built-in Wi-Fi access point or ethernet connectivity (user selectable)
- Massive build volume with 22 inch build height (1680 cubic inches)
Stylish Large Format Printing
The DeltaMaker 2XT has a incredible 1680 cubic inch build volume, and prints 3D models up to 22 inches tall. The 2XT offers this capability in a stylish design that will look great on your desk.
Fast On-Board Slicing
The built-in Raspberry Pi quad-core computer gives the DeltaMaker 2XT fast on-board slicing and better overall performance. This allows the printer to start-up faster and be ready to print sooner.
The on-board slicing is 2 - 4 times faster, depending on the complexity of the digital design (STL file) you are printing. For example, the popular “Gear Bearing” sample file required almost 7 minutes to slice on the original DeltaMaker 3D printer. On the DeltaMaker 2XT, the same file only took 2 ½ minutes.
Video Monitoring and Time-lapse
The DeltaMaker 2XT also includes support for a webcam which allows you to visually monitor your printers from anywhere on your local area network, including from smartphones and tablet computers. Just like the original DeltaMaker, your mobile device can become a fully-functional, wireless control panel for your 3D printer - rather than being forced to use clunky controls attached to the printer, you may control and monitor the DeltaMaker 2XT from the screen on your own smartphone.
The webcam may be positioned wherever you need it, to allow you to get an optimal view of your printer for monitoring prints and creating time-lapse videos.