Order your DeltaMaker 3D Printer today!
The DeltaMaker is a 3D printer designed with elegance, reliability, and portability in mind. It's open design makes it easy to use in group or instructional settings. It's sturdy construction makes it easy to transport from place to place with minimal set up required. The DeltaMaker is reliable and easy to use. It ships fully assembled and tested. Right out of the box, you are ready to get ideas from your head into your hand!
In fact, the DeltaMaker is so easy to use that Make Magazine gave it the "Smart Software Integration" award in it's latest Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing, noting our on-board slicing as a feature no one else could claim.
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) using 1.75 mm PLA filament
- 100 micron layer resolution capability
- 240 mm wide hexagon x 260 mm tall build envelope (780 cubic inches)
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity; supports wireless printing and control via mobile device
- Efficient footprint to build envelope ratio
- Printed object viewable from 360 degrees
- Rigid aluminum extrusion construction
- Utilizes open source software tool chain (Marlin, OctoPrint, Cura, and Slic3r)
- On-board slicing
We try to keep a DeltaMaker (or two) running all the time on the webcam. Hit the play button below and watch it live!