Premium Filament at a Great Price
Do you want high quality prints with minimal down time? DeltaMaker PLA is a premium 3D printer filament made here in the United States to our own exacting specifications. It comes from the highest grade resins available and demonstrates incredible consistency from spool-to-spool and color-to-color.
PLA (polylactic acid) is an excellent choice for many 3D printing applications, and is the material of choice here at DeltaMaker. All of the image you see here on DeltaMaker.com of printed objects were made using this PLA. If you're ready for a reliable and consistent filament, look no further.
- Environmentally friendly, bio-degradable thermoplastic
- 1.75mm +/-0.05 diameter
- We extrude this PLA at 230 degrees C on the DeltaMaker
- Minimal warping
- Adheres to room-temperatures surfaces (such as frosted acrylic)
- Available in many colors
- Manufactured in U.S.A
- Works great in any 1.75mm 3D printer capable of high temperature extrusion, like the DeltaMaker, MakerBot Replicator 2, and many RepRap machines.
- Works great with small nozzle diameters (DeltaMaker uses a 0.35mm nozzle diameter)